Half & Half
Half & Half (林原めぐみ)
King Records KICS-100
This is the first solo album by Hayashibara Megumi.
The songs are as follows.
- 君の Answer (Kimi no Answer)
- a Late Comer
- 虹色の Sneaker (Nijiiro no Sneaker)
- 真夏のバレンタイン (Manatsu no Valentine)
- Don't Say "Wake Up Baby"
- 雨の日のシェイクスピア - To Fly Away - (Ame no Hi no Shakespeare)
- カレッジリングを買いにゆこう (College Ring wo Kaini Yukou)
- リクレットが泣いている (Regret ga Naiteiru)
- 恋の Scramble Race (Koi no Scramble Race)
- EL WAKT
[Information provided by Sebastien Jarry]
It's very difficult to give an opinion about this first Hayashibara's
album. Some songs (as "A Late Comer", "College Ring Wo Kai Ni Yukou",
"Don't Say 'Wake Up Baby'") although they are beautiful, the kind of
songs is for very little children, so those songs come to mess up the
quality of this album.
The songs "Koi No Scramble Race", "EL WAKT", "Regret Ga Naiteiru" are
perfect songs, and Megumi sang those songs very well.
Mitsuishi Kotono did sing, as a chorus, on the song "A Late Comer".