LaLaLu Parade Parade
| Event|| LaLaLu Parade Parade|
| Location|| Take Off 7 (Shibuya)|
| Date|| 2003.04.21|
| Time|| 19:00 - 20:30 (stage) |
20:40 - 21:30 (goods)
| Cost|| 3800 yen (fanclub) |
- Event report version 0.7 by Hitoshi Doi, 2003.04.25
There was a LaLaLu only event on April 21, 2003 at Take Off 7 in Shibuya,
called Parade Parade.
It was the first LaLaLu event in two months (since February 11).
The LaLaLu girls wore their black and white outfits.
Sara's outfit had changed from long pants to short shorts.
The stage flowed as follows.
Doogs is a LaLaLu subgroup made up of Shintani Sayaka and Ohtsuka Mae.
- Clap and Jump
- Real Power
- Romantic wo Hajimemasho
- Chori Wonton nandemo ranking (first part)
- Doogs no Theme [Doogs]
- Chori Wonton nandemo ranking (last part)
- Me ha Allergy
- You & I
- My All
- [LaLaLu announcement by Asada Yumi]
- Try or Cry (acoustic version)
- Kimi no Tonari [new song]
- Akashi [new song]
After the stage, the girls came out to sell goods.
[LaLaLu event reports]
> event reports
>> LaLaLu events