Hime-chan no ribbon - Ongakuhen II
[comments and information by Pascal Janin]
This CD contains the 2nd ED, and the rest of the BGM from the late
19 tracks : 2 vocals/17 instrumentals, 49:05
Many BGM tracks are performed in a more classical way,
with a heavier use of "real" instruments than in the 1st BGM series
(composed by Kawai Kenji). All tracks convey now a totally different
and "softer" feeling, yet match the series just as perfectly. The
nice arrangements of the OP and the 2 EDs (especially the track #2)
can also be found here.
BGM tracks have been composed and/or arranged by Suzuki Takeshi (#2,
3,5,9,12,13,15,18), "Project Moonlight Cafe" (#4,6,7,8,10,14,16,17)
or Kawai Kenji again (#16).
- 1. Hajimete no natsu (SMAP) 4:50 [ED2]
- [our first summer]
- 2. Egao no GENKI (instrumental) 4:23
- [the liveliness of a smiling face - instrumental OP]
astounding classical arrangement of the OP song.
- 3. Itsumo to onaji asa 1:55
- [always the same morning]
- 4. Kazetachi-shi Kazetachi-chou 3:22
- [the Kazetachi city and district]
- 5. Bunshin - mou hitori no Himeko 4:01
- [her other self - one more Himeko]
2nd and 3rd transformation sequences: Hime-chan and Hime-copy.
- 6. Tooi omoide 2:39
- [memories from long ago]
Hime-chan meets Yuka, episode #29; very nice flute tune.
- 7. BURABURA sasete (instrumental) 1:52
- [make me swing - instrumental ED1]
- 8. Ai no chikara - Hibino Hikaru 2:14
- [the power of love]
- 9. PARTY 1:11
- dance theme, King's palace, Land of Magic.
- 10. Doushite ? 2:55
- [why ?]
- 11. Hajimete no natsu (instrumental) 2:02
- [our first summer - instrumental ED2]
very nice arrangement of the 2nd ED song.
- 12. Itsuka kitto 2:08
- [one day for sure]
- 13. Youma no mori 1:44
- [the monsters' forest]
- 14. Dai shippai 1:25
- [big blunder]
- 15. Tanoshimanakya ne 1:15
- [better enjoy it !]
- 16. Yume no tamago tachi 2:17
- [all dream eggs (blooming dreams?)]
rearranged version of track #8 "Daichi" from the 1st CD.
- 17. Gomen 2:30
- 18. Kimi no iru basho 1:58
- [the place where you are]
- 19. GARAU koshi no WORRIER (Ikura Kazu = Pokota) 3:51 [IS]
- [the worrier from behind the glass - Pokota]
> Hime-chan no Ribbon