Sakura Taisen 3 Vocal Collection
Sakura Taisen 3 Vocal Collection
This CD contains vocals for Sakura Taisen 3.
The tracks are as follows.
- Mihata no Moto ni (Sakura Taisen 3 cast)
- Hana no Paris (Kojima Megumi & Kanai Mika)
- Inori (Hidaka Noriko)
- Heroica ~ Eiyuu Densetsu (Shimazu Saeko)
- 192455631 (Inoue Kikuko)
- Isshou ni Arukou (Kozakura Etsuko)
- Kokoro no Kasa wa (Takamori Yoshino)
- Sentimental na... (Tanaka Mayumi, Takano Urara, Fuchizaki Yuriko)
- Kimi Shinobu Uta (Yokoyama Chisa, Tomizawa Michie, Nishihara Kumiko)
- Kokoro no Oki Basshou (Okamoto Maya & Ikura Kazue)
- Geki! Teikoku Kagekidan (ST2/Tokyo Hanagumi cast)
- Mirai ~ Voyage (Sakura Taisen 3 cast)
The booklet contains pictures from the game.
Overall, this is a very satisfying vocal collection CD for any
Sakura Taisen 3 fan.
If you miss the original girls, all of them sing a song on this CD as well.
[information provided by Emily K.]
Comments by Emily K.
- Mihata no Moto ni (ST3 cast f/ Erica)
- The new game OP. This one has a more distinct French sound with the
accordian solo mixed in, whereas "Geki! Teikoku Kagekidan" had a more
traditional Japanese style with instruments during the intermezzo.
- Hana no Paris (Mel & Ci)
- A cute French-y song. It's upbeat, but kind of suave/accordian sounding.
- Inori (Erica)
- It starts out very "holy-like," but it grows into a pop tune,
so the title doesn't really fit very well. ^_^; Catchy melody.
But I just don't like Noriko's voice that much...
- Heroica ~ Eiyuu Densetsu (Glycine)
- A very grand and regal song, almost opera-like. Fully orchestrated.
- 192455631 (Lobelia)
- Any Inoue Kikuko fan should appreciate this --
it really doesn't sound like Kikuko the first time you hear it.
There's a steady beat in the background and it's a pretty grim song,
performed very well. (My highlight on the album.)
- Isshou ni Arukou (Coquelicot)
- It starts off with an odd bagpipe melody, then morphs into this
very catchy pop tune. This is *very* catchy. ^_^;
- Kokoro no Kasa wa (Hanabi)
- A very beautiful and melancholy piano ballad. The vocals are well done
and it fits Hanabi's image. Another highlight on the album.
- Sentimental na... (Kanna, Maria, Kohran)
- A pop tune by the trio from their game episode -- it's a happy song.
This is my second favorite group song.
- Kimi Shinobu Uta (Sakura, Sumire, Iris)
- A sad piano ballad by the other trio from their game episode. Sakura and
Sumire sing solos, and Iris only gets a bridge (Kumiko gets gypped of a
real solo). A pretty yet draggy song.
- Kokoro no Oki Basshou (Orihime & Reni)
- This is different from all ST songs from now because this has a very
modern R&B feel. It begins with a 1 minute piano introduction which leaps
into the R&B beats. It's actually done very well and their voices are very
nice together. My favorite Tokyo Hanagumi song.
- Geki! Teikoku Kagekidan (Teikoku Kagekidan)
- The group sings the entire song together. During the first verse, Maria,
Sumire, and Sakura have one-word solos. During the second verse, Kohran,
Kanna, and Iris have one-word solos. I like how Kumiko says "otome." ^_^
- Mirai ~ Voyage (Paris Kagekidan)
- A very "Lion King"-style song, kind of safari-esque. This is the game's
ending song. I don't like this one too much..
[Sakurai Taisen CDs]
> Sakura Taisen CDs
> seiyuu page
>> CD singles
>> CD covers