Shiawase-san (Shiawase Croissant)
This is the first album by the group Shiawase Croissant,
made up of Inoue Kikuko (井上喜久子) and Yamamoto Maria (山本麻里安).
The tracks are as follows.
- Shiawase no Croissant (しあわせのクロワッサン)
- Umi no Kaori no Candle (海の香りのキャンドル)
- Shiawase talk [talk] (しあわせトーク)
- Sha La La La.. (album version)
- Lu Puty La Puty (album version)
- Kiku Mari Kagekidan Tsukigumi Tokubetsu Kouen
(キクマリ歌劇団 月組 特別公演)
- Shiawase Pan'ya-san (しあわせパン屋さん)
- Kira Kira Kirari (キラ・キラ・キラリ)
- Yume Miru Tegami (夢見る手紙)
- letters [talk]
- Kimi to Janakucha (君とじゃなくちゃ)
- Cry For The Moon [drama]
The first pressing comes with two color cards that are like polaroids,
with scribbles on it. One is a picture of Maria, and the other is a
picture of Kikuko.
There is also an advertisement for the game Hexamoon Guardians
inside the package.
The lyrics booklet has lots and lots of pictures of Kikuko and Maria.
> CD singles
> CD covers