Shibuya de Chu! recording - Sakurai Tomo
- Shibuya de Chu! recording
- Shibuya Kouen Doori Gekijou
- 13:30 - 14:30
- Sakurai Tomo (ºù°æÃÒ)
- Report version 1.0 by Hitoshi Doi, 1997.04.02
The first recording of the Shibuya de Chu TV show took place
on March 18, 1997.
The seiyuu guest was Sakurai Tomo, and there were around 150 people,
which was a lot considering that this was took place during the
day time on a weekday.
This session was broadcast on
Some of the things that weren't aired:
- During the scene change from the opening to the talk corner,
they brought out the table and chairs. They put the orange juice
on the table, but one of the Jarism guys spilled the juice.
I guess they were very nervous because it was the first broadcast..
- Tomo had to talk about her wedding event and concert, which hadn't
taken place yet. They would have been over when the TV show was aired.
[Shibuya de Chu recording events]
> event reports
>> Shibuya de Chu reports