Booth
    Mainichi Communications
    Date
    Time
    14:00 - 14:40
    Okada Junko (²¬ÅĽã»Ò)
    Okamoto Asami (²¬ËÜË㸫)
    Makishima Yuki (ËÒÅçÍ­´õ)

I got to the Mainichi Communications booth just before 14:00, as I was watching the SG event right before this, so the booth was crowded, and I had to stand in the back.. I choose the left side this time, as I was in the right side last time.
    [But standing is much better than sitting for taking pictures. If you're too close, and sitting, the angles aren't very good.]

Everything flowed the same as the other events, with just a little bit of change in what the guests talked about.

The director came out, and answered the question, "Why Sotsugyou Vacation?" His answer was that everyone was tired of school uniforms, and wanted to see swim suits.

As for any secrets to winning, the director said that one should do well in the mini games, as they are important.

Then the three seiyuu guests came out.

Okada Junko said that the opening scene was recorded together, and it was fun. The voices for the other parts of the game were recorded individually.

Okamoto Asami said that the radio drama was fun, as everyone did the recording together.

The emcee asked Makishima Yuki what kind of summer she would like to spend.. and Yuki answered, "Love love with Asami.." Then Junko felt left out.

Junko said that Minami Ryoko (her character in Sotsugyou Vacation) is like a leader, and sometimes scolds the players. But this doesn't mean she dislikes him. It means that she started caring for him.

Then the emcee asked some questions, and the seiyuu had to play the same game as the first event.

Q: I'm the most tone deaf.
    Junko raised her hand.

Q: I'm the most spoiled.
    Yuki raised her hand.

Q: I eat the most.
    Junko raised her hand, and added that they all don't eat that much, but Yuki and Asami don't eat much at all.

Q: I'm the one who moves the most in my sleep.
    Junko raised her hand, and Yuki said that she got kicked by Junko when they were sleeping.

Q: I play games the most.
    Asami raised her hand.

Q: I'm the quietest.
    They all raised their hands..

Q: I'll get married first.
    Nobody raised their hands.

Q: I'm the best at shopping.
    Nobody raised their hands.

Then they went on to the after recording session, where they called one person from the audience to do the voice of the "player" and the seiyuu did the voice of her character.

There were also Sotsugyou Vacation events at 11:00 and 17:00.

[Tokyo Game Show 1997 Autumn]

> event reports
    >> TGS reports
    >> TGS 1997 Autumn

--advertisements--

Hitoshi Doi | Seiyuu Database | anime page | [RSS 2.0]