Vaio Pro 13 mk2 (P1321)
Since the new Vaio Type Z sucks,
I bought a new Vaio Pro 13 mk2 in October 2015.
Core i7-5500U (2.4GHz)
256GB SSD (SATA)
To make this machine usable, I installed the following software.
Most of the time, I use a CentOS6 vm machine.
(copy AppData/Roaming/Thunderbird from old computer to new)
- libre office
- winscp 5.7.6
- teraterm 4.88
- vmplayer 12.0.1
Even though I hate itunes, I need it for my
I switched my itunes machine from my previous Vaio to this Vaio.
The following is how I switched from one itunes machine to this one.
- [old PC] file - library - organize library - consolidate files
- [old PC] copy Music/itunes to SDHC card itunes
- [new PC] copy SDHC card itunes to Music/itunes
- [new PC] connect iPhone
- [new PC] make sure sync boxes are checked
(ringtones, music, video, applications)
- [new PC] apply (authorize itunes account)
- [new PC] resync iPhone
- [old PC] deauthorize itunes account (menu-store-deauthorize)
[HD's Vaio computers]
> [computers top]
>> [computer rack]
>> [DVDR stats]
>> [HDD stats]
>> [SSD stats]