Vaio Type Z (SVZ1311AJ)
I bought my new Sony Vaio Type Z in June 2012.
Core i5-3210 (2.5GHz)
To make this machine usable, I installed the following software.
- libre office
- teraterm 4.74
- vmplayer 4.0.4
- winscp 4.3.8
- MadobeNamami theme
I like the keyboard of the previous Vaio type Z
better than this one.
Even though I hate itunes, I need it for my
I switched my itunes machine from my previous Vaio to this Vaio.
The following is how I switched from one itunes machine to this one.
- [old PC] file - library - organize library - consolidate files
- [old PC] copy Music/itunes to SDHC card itunes
- [new PC] copy SDHC card itunes to Music/itunes
- [new PC] connect iPhone
- [new PC] make sure sync boxes are checked
(ringtones, music, video, applications)
- [new PC] apply (authorize itunes account)
- [new PC] resync iPhone
- [old PC] deauthorize itunes account
[HD's Vaio computers]
> [computers top]
>> [computer rack]
>> [DVDR stats]
>> [HDD stats]
>> [SSD stats]